The JKSP Contact Bar offers an alternative to the traditional Rider Roll system. Specifically manufactured to compliment the existing Glue Machine specifications, fitting all types and manufacturers.
Why Contact Bar:
A simple and effective, low cost device easily installed on existing Glue Machines. Provides a reliable solution by positioning the flute tips uniformly on the applicator roll to enable consistent and accurate glue application. Eliminates the need for regular calibration and roll parallel / gap setting checks and enables glue application to be minimised.
Advantages of Contact Bar:
• Accurate and consistent glue application.
• Accurate glue lines.
• Automatically adjusts to running flute.
• Kiss touch prevents flute crush.
• Virtually maintenance free.
• No regular calibration required.
• No regular gap checks required.
• Quick & simple to install.
• Fits all types of Glue Machine.
• Low cost solution.
• Fast return on investment.
Telephone: +44 (0) 1925 572 878
JKSP Services Ltd is registered in England and Wales –
Company Number 4779006. Registered Office: Unit 17 Cameron Court, Calver Road, Winwick Quay, Warrington, Cheshire, WA2 8RE
ISO 9001 Quality Management certified by BSI under certificate number FM 633376
Copyright © JKSP Services Ltd 2017
website by: WORKSHOP65